Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prune - Week 10

Week 10: Prune
(August 4 - August 10)

I had another doctor's appointment to get the results of my bloodwork and do some routine tests. All of my bloodwork came back great and I am not scheduled for another regular doctor's appointment until Week 16. However, I do have to visit a perinatologist (aka High Risk Doctor) since I'm AMA (Advanced Maternal Age). Apparently, 35 is NOT the new 25 when it comes to babies, so I accept my AMA title with great honor. It just means more tests to check for red flags of chromosomal abnorbalities. I'm happy it means more pictures of our little Peanut! I had to give in and buy maternity pants for work. I have a pair of regular jeans that still have some room left to grow, but my work pants are much less forgiving. I've even LOST 1.5 lbs but work pants that used to be HUGE on me are impossible to button. After weeks of no exercise due to pure exhaustion, I dragged my butt to the pool this week. It felt really great to swim and I really wish that our gym had a pool. I'll have to look into joining the YMCA for winter swimming. Almost at Week 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment