Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lime - Week 11

Week 11: Lime
(August 11 - August 17)
For some reason, Week 11 feels like a milestone. I still have a while before I start the second trimester but 11 weeks feels really good. I'm very excited for the perinatologist visit scheduled for next Thursday (8/19) and can't wait to see the baby again. I'm still really tired - I'm in bed by 8pm most nights - so I'm really looking forward to getting some energy back soon. We booked a beach house for a week in September and I cannot wait to just relax and do nothing. We're going with my parents and my in-laws will join us for half of the week. I found a pet-friendly house, so the dogs get to come with us too! This will be their first visit to the ocean so it will be interesting to see how they react to sand and the waves.

I had a strong aversion to coffee during weeks 5-6, but recently starting drinking decaf and I'm so happy that it tastes good again! I still can't think about seafood or Chipotle, but some things I love: McDonald's french fries, frosted mini wheats, Italian food (especially pizza), chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, apples, pears, and peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment