Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plum - Week 12

Week 12: Plum
(August 18 - August 24)
Things have been moving along very nicely. The morning sickness is still in full effect, but I'm not officially at second trimester until next week. Yesterday was one of the worst days for morning sickness; I could barely get out of bed. I'm so thankful that my job allows me to work from home when needed or else I wouldn't have any vacation time for March!

The first tri screening is tomorrow morning and I'm nervous and excited. I'm staying positive and so ready to see more pictures of our baby. Once we see that everything is fine, I think I'm ready to 'announce' the pregnancy to more people.

I've been able to eat more fruit and I love pluots, grapes, and apple with peanut butter. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are either my lunch or snack (depends if I can wait until lunchtime to eat it...), and I've found that ice cold water with fresh sliced lemon really helps with the nausea. My daily breakfast is Frosted Mini Wheats and my body loves the fiber. I was really enjoying caffeine-free Coke, but found that I wasn't drinking enough water when it was around...so no more. :(

Despite it being necessary to wear maternity work pants, I definitely don't look pregnant...more like I gained a little weight (although I have lost weight!). My regular jeans still fit and most of my shirts/sweaters/suit jackets are fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment