Thursday, February 17, 2011

38w1d watermelon belly!

This is no bump...this is an all-out watermelon baby now! I think that I am one of the few women in the world who didn't take a monthly belly shot (or more). I don't know if it's because I was afraid of something happening and having reminders everywhere, but this is the first real shot I've taken of the baby.

Please excuse the unmade guest bed and my swollen sausage fingers.


I've been really congested for about three weeks and finally went to the doctor today. She gave me an antibiotic, but I don't think I have an infection (she didn't mention one!) so I'm going to ask my OB if I should just wait it out or take the medicine. Blowing my nose every fifteen minutes has gotten old, but my biggest concern is being able to breathe through my nose during labor.

Yesterday was my last day in the office until after maternity leave which is a huge relief. My company is allowing me to work from home until the baby arrives and then I'll be off for 12 weeks! I'm so thankful for this flexibility and that I won't have to deal with a 2+ hour commute each day.

N & J have passed on their Orbit Stroller System to us which is one of the most generous gifts we've ever received. I installed the car seat base and car seat today and hope to take it to the Sheriff's office next week for an inspection. It's SO WEIRD to see the car seat in my car but I love it!

The official countdown is now 1 week and 6 days. WOW.

I hope to post nursery pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment