Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 16 - Avocado

Week 16: Avocado
(September 8 - 14)

We leave for Holden Beach, NC tomorrow and will spend a very relaxing week there with my parents and in-laws. I definitely have a lot more energy and less nausea...just in time for vacation! Holden Beach is a really small family beach in southern North Carolina and is where my parents took our family when I was a kid. I think we went there every year for at least 15 years (sometimes twice a year) so there were lots of great memories made there. I can't wait to just lay on the beach, read, and laze about.

I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for today but rescheduled for the week after we get back. There's too much packing and cleaning to do before my parents arrive later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment