Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Due Date - 40 weeks!

Well...today is the big day! The day that she's SUPPOSED to come. However, most people know a due date is an estimate and there are no guarantees so we're just waiting....and waiting....and waiting. Or at least that's what it feels like!

I have a doctor's appointment today at 2pm so I'm hoping for a little progress and a 'what happens next' discussion with the doctor.

Now I really understand why people say the last few weeks are so tough. The pelvic pain and pressure is much worse, walking to the kitchen almost requires a nap, and it's difficult to do anything in a speed other than SLOWWWWWW. Add extreme anticipation to all of that - and everyone and their brother asking how you feel and if baby has come yet - and it's just a big mixed bag of crazy! I've loved being pregnant but I can't wait for our daughter to be in our arms!

Fingers are crossed that our little girl wants to come meet everyone soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment